Bringing home your new baby might make you feel happy, excited, and probably a bit nervous. You’re not alone! Most new parents feel at least a little unprepared when it’s time to leave the hospital.
But don’t worry! Our newborn care class will help you learn everything you need to know about babies in order to keep yours safe and healthy. And as a bonus, we will teach you how to decode a newborn’s behavior, so that you can feel confident in meeting your baby’s needs.
During this interactive and engaging class we will cover:
- What to do before your baby arrives
- What to expect in the hospital
- How to hold, change, swaddle and bathe your baby
- Reading your baby’s cues and understanding baby behavior
- Soothing techniques
- The latest research on SIDS and safe sleep
- When to call your baby’s doctor
Consider bringing your partner and/or baby’s grandparents, so that they can learn the most up-to-date information on safely caring for a new baby.