Want to take a childbirth class but just don’t have the time? This class is for you!
In the Belly to Birth 4-hour Quick Class we will cover:
- Physiology and anatomy
- The stages of labor
- How to know when you’re in labor
- When to go to the hospital
- Some coping strategies to minimize pain and discomfort
- Birthing options and decision making
- Medical pain coping and available interventions and procedures
This class is significantly shorter than our Belly to Birth comprehensive childbirth class which meets weekly for four weeks. To shorten the class for convenience, postpartum recovery, and cesarean birth are not covered in this class. The pain coping without medication section is also not covered in as much depth.
To learn more about those topics, we recommend taking Knowledge is Power: Coping With Labor Pain Without Medication and
What Happens After Birth? Postpartum Recovery, Healing & Restoration.
This class is covered by most insurance plans.