THIS CLASS IS DESIGNED FOR BIRTH SUPPORT PARTNERS ONLY! It is not a couples class.
Pregnant people might like to come, but it’s not recommended. There may be some special surprises spoiled by your presence! Also, SO many of the topics are focused on the perspective of the birth partner only and won’t be very relevant for the pregnant person. This might be a great opportunity for pregnant people to get in a little rest and relaxation time!
Do you want to know how you can help your partner during childbirth?
First, congratulations for being willing to put in some work so that you can be the best support partner possible. It’s a big deal to want to learn and then to be willing to reach out to do that!
Maybe it’s your first birth, or maybe you’ve done it before and want to know how to do it better this time. We can sometimes feel less than useful as a civilian in a room full of birth professionals who have attended many births.
- First, know that you are a critically important member of this team because you’ve been chosen to be there.
- Second, it’s likely that your presence is what is most important, even if you don’t know a lot about how exactly to help someone during labor.
- And third, even though the above things are true, you can also learn some very useful things to help your partner during birth.
In this class, you will get some very useful tricks and techniques to help you be a great labor support, such as:
- how to feel connected to your partner and your baby.
- a list of tools to bring with you.
- massage and acupressure techniques.
- the right words to say at the right moments.
- how to assist and make suggestions for position changes and movements.
- how to be an advocate for your partner’s wishes.
- how to make your birth space feel like a safe, inspiring, and comfortable place.
- and more…….
Click below to register!