Finding out you are pregnant can be exciting AND overwhelming! Your body is already making lots of changes to build a healthy baby. But there are things you can do that will help both you and your baby stay healthy.
This class will enable you to take charge of your pregnancy now to prepare for a healthy pregnancy and your baby’s birth.
In this class you will learn:
- What is going on with your body and your baby throughout your pregnancy
- Pregnancy discomforts and how to feel better
- Tests and checkpoints to pay attention to throughout pregnancy
- Pregnancy nutrition – what you SHOULD and maybe shouldn’t eat
- The benefits of exercise and what kind to do
- The importance of sleep and how to sleep better
- Keeping stress levels low for better outcomes
- and more!
Sign up now to make sure your pregnancy and your baby are as healthy and comfortable as possible!
Partners are welcome and encouraged to participate.