If you’re like most of us, you learn about pregnancy, and then it’s time to focus on preparing for the birth……but what about AFTER? There are a lot of changes and strange things to expect after we give birth….and more than just the fact that we have a new family member.
We are often kept in the dark about all the things we’ll face after giving birth. People don’t usually talk about this while they’re going through it. Our bodies go through BIG changes. Recovery and healing can be tricky and take time. And we sometimes get conflicting advice about the best way to do things. This class will tell you how you can prepare for this transition now and what to expect when the time comes.
- What care will you get in the hospital and how long you will be there.
- Why you will bleed, what is a normal amount, and how to handle it.
- Why it hurts to pee and poo at first and what to do!
- How to take care of your tender parts.
- How the uterus is recovering and how to help.
- Warning signs of recovery setbacks and what to watch for.
- How to set yourself up now for better recovery success.
- And more…….
Click below to register!