In May 2020 Southwest Pediatric Associates opened their clinic to Breastfeeding Success in an effort to deliver comprehensive lactation services to their patients. Breastfeeding Success IBCLCs will be available to see patients M-F (1-5pm) at Southwest Pediatrics Associates offices located at 7900 Farm to Market Rd 1826 #220, Austin, TX 78737. These hours will be expanded once there are fewer social restrictions related to Covid 19. These offices times are optimal for lactation services because there is essentially no other traffic coming through the clinic.
The Physicians at Southwest Pediatrics are committed to ensuring that families are able to get the care that they need after their baby is born. Additional precautions are being taken at this location to ensure that patients are safe including:
- Well patient visits are scheduled in the mornings and afternoons are reserved for telemedicine visits
- Each exam room is well cleaned between each patient and deep cleaned every evening
- Patients will be greeted and escorted to their room so that there is no waiting in the lobby
- All staff and patients are required to wear a mask during their time at the clinic
- In the instance that a sick child needs an in person visit or rapid strep test, they are seen by designated staff and in rooms only used for sick patients (that are again thoroughly cleaned between each visit)
Scheduling a visit at this location is easy. Click the button below to call us.